Graduate Certificate in WMD Studies (Phase I)
Phase I of the CWMD Graduate Fellowship Program is a one year program consisting of:
- Four classes completed online or in-residence over the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters (Summer 2020 if needed).
- A week long intensive colloquium on site at the National Defense University from 12-17 August 2019.
- Total credits: 15 graduate semester hours
Master of Science Degree in WMD Studies (Phase II)
The most competitive and qualified candidates from Phase I will be selected to participate in Phase II, which includes:
- An additional year of in-residence studies
- Seven courses, including either the research project / comprehensive oral examination option or the thesis option, over Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 (Summer 2021 if needed).
- Total credits: 21 graduate semester hours (not including Phase I).